Hi Fellow LightWorkers,
I’ve decided to pursue becoming a spiritual life coach to hopefully help others from what I have learned through my life and healing experiences.
For now, I’m offering a free session or two, and then asking for donations and/or testimonials that I could use on a website. Of course I don’t have any formal training as a counselor, so if you are really having a difficult emotional period, please consider counseling/medication with a psychologist/psychiatrist as an adjunct to what I have to offer. We can correspond through email for now and possibly over the phone in the future.
For now, my recommendations:
Feeding the Spiritual Muscle:
join spiritual meetup.com groups or other local spiritual groups; go on spiritual retreats; immerse yourself in nature; and any other spiritual-type events or activities that resonate with you.
Pursue work, hobbies, interests that you are passionate about.
For me, I love music, animals, math tutoring, food, books, movies etc.
1) Familiarize yourself with shadow work by reading my shadow document that I have enclosed in this email
2) The Secret of the Shadow by Debbie Ford
3) end your story. Begin your life … by Jim Dreaver
1) Radical Happiness by Gina Lake (If you like this book, she has a couple more books that follow this one that I haven’t read yet)
2) The Power of Now and A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
1) Embracing Your Life With the.Heart of a Buddha by Tara Brach
2) Forgiveness Books: There are a lot. Forgiveness is a choice, etc.
Consider attending a cathartic workshop if you are having a difficult time with getting in touch with emotions or feelings (www.p3orlando.com) is highly recommended by me.
Yoga and/or meditation and/or exercise or massage in general to get in touch with body and feeling sensations. inner-body meditation mentioned by eckhart tolle is really good.
Of course, these areas are highly intertwined, so working on one area will obviously help with the other areas as well.